For Domain 1 knowledge area on the PMI-ACP certification exam the following material should be studied:
- The Manifesto for Agile Software Development
- Differences between Traditional and Agile Projects
- Lean principles
- Scrum, XP, Kanban, FDD, and DSDM
The video and slideshow below cover all of these topics except the Manifesto for Agile Software Development.
Additional PMI-ACP Study Material
- Agile Business Consortium DSDM Handbook: https://www.agilebusiness.org/resources/dsdm-handbooks
- Extreme Programming: http://www.extremeprogramming.org/
- The Scrum Guide: https://www.scrumguides.org/
- Comprehensive List of Agile Frameworks
- What is Kanban?
- Video: What is Kanban?
- Video: What is Scrum?
- 7 Core Concepts of Lean
- 8 Types of Muda Waste in Lean
- 9 Things You Must Know About FDD – Feature Driven Development
- Extreme Programming (XP)
- The 8 Principles of DSDM
- A Full Lifecycle Agile Approach: Dynamic Systems Development Methodology (DSDM)
- 4 Tips for Passing the PMI-ACP Exam
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Practice Test
View Other Videos: Video Library